Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hooked

I must say that I have gotten several of my friends, family members and co-workers hooked on clipping coupons.  Just taking them shopping one time and letting them actually see how to do it, helps convince them that I am not crazy for clipping all the coupons that I do....

I took a family member shopping Sunday at Publix and we only purchased what was on sale.  She was totally amazed when she seen the total.  $179.86- But we left there paying Publix $50.21...  A savings of over $128.00.  It was amazing.:)   Publix had there Kelloggs cereal on sale for 1/2 price..  She got about 8 boxes of cereal. 

I was just looking over the BI-LO weekly specials and they have over 4o BOGO sale items..  Yipppeeee
I am totally hooked and I am thinking I need to slow down a bit on my grocery shopping..   But I know i will be taking a trip to Publix and Bi-lo this week

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

way to go Tammy! You are awesome! I want you to come to my coupon seminar and bring your coupon organization to show others...I would like to have it on display. It is scheduled for March 30th at 6:00 pm at FBC Mayo. Also, I am sure that you would be a good reference for everyone as to how awesome couponing is!