Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jason William- My Friend

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jasonwilliamssit/jasonwilliams






We all know you're gone


and gone is forever.

I sometimes think I could call you,

then I know its not true

and it breaks my heart in two -

two pieces that  will never mend together,

Cause it does not seem real.

Memories are painful and also wonderful.

Why God wanted you now is something no one knows,

why you took his hand and left everyone behind.

What I will always know and always show

is that you are a wonderful friend!



 
This to my friend Jason Christopher Williams... The words just keep coming to me..  I lost my dear friend to complications with his bone morrow transplant.  He had been in so much pain.. It just doesn't seem fair, because he leaves behind a young wife, 3 chilren, a mother & father and sister..
The world got cheated, for those who had never met him..  However I know that heaven gained a crazy, funny young man who loved his family and friends dearly.. 
I know he was scared and he fought until he just couldn't fight no more.  I am blessed to have been a part of his young life.. He was such a special young man who made me laugh until I cried... You never knew what he was gonna do because he would go to extremes to make people laugh..
He had a talent.. That is certain.. I think he amazed people, by the father and husband that he was.  You would have never thought he would have been great at both.. He had an amazing love for his wife..  When he first married he would hate having to go to work and leave his wife and child.  He wanted to spend all his time with his wife.
He was a deep person in thought.. He and I talked alot about his family and how much he loved them.  I can promise one thing, and that is Jason Williams will never leave my memories.  I could tell you stories for days about him and the crazy things he did..  Until the day that the Lord calls me home, I will miss that boy.... I am grateful for the memories that I have of Jason.  The Lord has welcomed him home.... So today, I know heaven has a precious addition because of Jason Christopher Williams.

No comments: