Monday, January 25, 2010

Jason is Gone...

 If tears can build a stairway and memories can a lane, why can't I march up to heaven and bring you back here...

It seems unreal... However the funeral did make it a bit more real.  Maybe it's because I don't want to face it.. Maybe its because it hurts to much to know he will not be back here.  I know Jason would not come back if he could.  But I bet him and Hunter are thinking of a way they can sneak out of heaven and come see everyone for one last time..  LOL... Oh what sweetness that boy brought to me.... It just don't seem fair... I know Christians should not say that, but it is not fair.  He was a good person.. He made people happy.. 
 I just wonder what God is teaching me here.  Oh could it be.. Life is short.. Like I didn't already know that.. Don't take people for granted.. Don't think they will be here forever..  Spend time with freinds...Spend time with family.. Yeah, I know he was taken for a reason..  I know God needed him...  I know he didn't die for nothing.  I know there is a purpose and a reason..  

You know, I was talking to a friend of mine and I said it makes me not want to love anybody, cause eventually everyone is going to die... But I know that is not what life is all about.. I'm just missing Jason, and My heart is heavy for his family... 

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love you, Tammy...and I know Jason loved you very much, too!

THE WILLIAMS said...

Hey I feel the same way about loving people cause you have so much love for people and get so close and then they are taken away from you...but I dont regret loving Jason and I know you dont either so I guess that is just how the life is....UNFAIR...love you