Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Saving Money with coupons

I have been couponing for over a year.  I have not kept up with how much money I have saved but that is my plans for 2010.  To the life of me I can't understand why some people would pay full price for groceries or pay full price for clothes.

I wanted to share with you, a website that I have found that has really helped me.

http://www.smartshopping2009.com/


If you follow her advise and use the coupons that she suggest you will save loads of money.  The key is to only buy what is on sale and what you have coupons for and to plan your meals around the groceries you have on hand.  It may not be what you are used to, but you can make it work. 

Check out the web site and please share your thoughts.  I also have another a blog that I visit that is very helpful too.

http://www.southernsavers.com/

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I don't know what I would do without coupons! I have been thinking and praying about doing a couponing seminar...cause I want to share this awesome knowledge!