Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Brother- Look-a-like



This is a picture of my brothers oldest daughter and his only son.  When I saw this picture I had to do a double take.  Cole looks exactly like my brother did at that age.  He is such a sweet little guy too.  I can see the resemblance of Todd in the other two kids, but nothing like this.  I'm on a quest to find pictures of Todd when he was 8 years old.  When I find them I will do a repost and you will see how much they look alike..  It is like Wow, how can this be.  Then again, maybe it is because I want to see Todd in him.  Todd was so proud of Cole-Train..  Just as we all are proud of all of Todd's kids.. 

I miss Todd everyday... I think as long as we have Todd's kids around us we will have part of Todd with us. 


2 comments:

THE WILLIAMS said...

They are beautiful kids Tammy. I know you miss Todd and I know its very hard for you and your family around the holidays but your right those kids will always carry a part of Todd with yall. Love ya

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.