Monday, December 28, 2009

Wii


Lindsey got a Wii for Christmas this year and we have really enjoyed playing it..  In fact I am so sore from the bowling game.  Heck yea,  I clear the floor and I really actually run and throw the ball.  I probably look like a dork..   Bowling is my favorite sport and Golf is my least favorite.  I just don't get it..  Baseball is pretty cool, however the Wii team is so much better than my team.. Which consist of me, Lindz, Erica, Adam, Sam, Randy,Hunter, and Tianna.  My team makes lots and lots of errors.. Which makes me mad... I must say I am a pretty good pitcher..  My swings are a little late.. But I will get there.  We only have one controller, due to the fact that everybody and there brother must have gotten a Wii for Christmas and can't find one in Sptbg or Greenville. 

I really want the Super Mario Bros game and the Donkey Kong game.  My family loves those games, and I know it will be loads of fun.. 

I wish I would have gotten a picture of Lindz boxing, it was so funny..  She said boxing is her favorite and I must say she is pretty dang good at it...  Did I mention on my first fitness test I was 76 years old.  Oh my, that is not good.  I have got lots of work to do..





Erica and I are wanting to get the Wii fitness.  They have several to choose from now..  However we have to get all the accessories that go with it... I spent too much money this Christmas, so It will be a few weeks before I can get us any of the accessories.. I think I gained about 15 pounds in the past few weeks, so I definitely need me a low impact workout..  Since I had my knee surgery in April I just can't do the things I used to do..  But Erica and I are gonna get busy and loose these extra pounds we have picked up.. Of course you have to be careful while playing, cause you don't want to end up with a bump on your eye..



So if you don't have a Wii, and you are thinking about getting one, I say Yes,,,  Get cha one... It is fun and its family time without the teens thinking it is...LOL...

No comments: