Monday, September 15, 2008

Thoughts

I love putting my thoughts down on paper, only it is much easier typing it out now... I have always done that. Why not get a journal? I'm not sure why I don't, but I have just never done that. I like to go back and look at how I was feeling, what thoughts were going through my head, etc. The most amazing thing about writing your thoughts is that you can reflect back and see what God has been doing in your life... How he has helped you go from point A to point B. Especially when it seems like your life is such a mess.

I know my thoughts and feelings is not something someone wants to read. The past couple of years have been a struggle for me. I am up one minute and down the next. Sometimes just wishing I could walk away from my life here and start new somewhere else. I know that is the coward way out. I know that is not what God would have me to do.. So, I have stuck around and hoped things would get better. Only to realize that I am stuck in a rut.. Oh, I have so much to be thankful for, I would not dare test God.. For God is my biggest fear. I am a child of God and just like any parent he punishes us and while doing this he teaches us to have faith that he has great plans for us and he dearly loves us. With that always in my mind, I know God hears my prayers and he knows my heart. All this time he has been carrying me, and now I know he wants me to stand and follow him..

God, give me the strength to do just that..

No comments: