Saturday, March 15, 2008

Memories

I had posted a few days ago, about the "stuff" that my daughter left behind. I found these too. Erica wore these dresses when she was less than a year old. The pink dress is what she wore home from the hospital on December 16, 1987. The little frilly dresses were my favorite. Oh how beautiful Erica was sporting these dresses, did I mention she did not have any hair until she was over a year old..

This is a mouse costume that she wore her 2ND Halloween. The Mini Mouse Costume is what she wore her 6Th Halloween. I will definitely have to look through my photos and post pictures of her wearing these adorable dresses and costumes. I know I have some...

I figure I will have to seal these babies up. She may want them one day. She can show them to her little girl!!! They say no children, but I think they will change their minds..

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

So sweet!

The bad thing is, I can remember when Lindsey was that little! Man, I am getting old!

Isn't it sweet to sit down and remind yourself of days gone by?
Yeah...she will have babies one day...and if she is like me, when she has one...she will want lots more!!! Tanner has brought more joy into my life than I could ever imagine!