Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 08

I had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Of course, I always love spending special holidays with my family. We attended Church and had a beautiful service. I never get tired of hearing about the resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Pastor Hall showed videos to go along with his sermon. It really lets you get the full effect of how much Jesus suffered on the cross.

After church we headed down to mamas to enjoy a delicious Easter Sunday dinner. We had all the fixings, along with turkey and ham. I ate and ate and did I mention I ate.. It was a great day of fellowship. The day just kept getting better.

We played outside with the kids most of the day, The annual egg hunt was great, along with red rover red-rover, and bum, bum, bum. We had more fun than the kids.
Enjoy the pics and know how special my family is to me!!












2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so glad ya'll had a great Easter! It looks like the kids (and the adults) had so much fun finding Easter eggs!
It looks like Randy stayed in the sun a little to long...get your husband some aloe vera, girl! Haha!

Heather said...

Looks like you all had a great time celebrating the resurrection of our savior. I wished our family would get together like that, looks like great fun.