Monday, March 31, 2008

Cathy

Meet Cathy- my sister. Oh what a wonderful person she is... A true God fearing woman. She is married to Larry- Meet Larry

This is normally where you will find Larry. Either the recliner or the couch. He is usually napping. Larry has been around since 1972- I was 7 years old when Cathy and Larry got married. So he is my brother. He also loves me as a sister.

Cathy and Larry have 1 son (Jeremy) and 1 daughter (Kerry) and one wonderful grand daughter whom they cherish more than anything. Her name is Kaylen... She more or less lives with Cathy and Larry, and they would not have it any other way...


Larry's health has declined significantly in the past 10 years. He is not the same man he used to be. Oh he is God fearing just as Cathy is but his mind is not what is used to be. He has seizures and they have affected his mind. He is such a fine Christan man. What a great follower of Christ he has been and still is. What a great influence Cathy and Larry have been in my life... Always the same no matter what...

With Larry's sickness it has made Cathy have more to do. Not only does she work a full time job, takes care of her grandaughter, takes care of mama but she cooks almost everyday and has a spotless house. She is a work horse I tell ya..

Cathy is loads of fun.. She loves to laugh and to make people laugh. For some reason on Easter Sunday she climbs up the ladder and gets in the tree......LOL



Gotta love that Cathy Jean!!! She keeps her head up and stays positive. Knowing that God is in control and everything will work out according to his perfect plan...

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I love Cathy. I am glad I didn't ride by and see her in that tree...I probably would have ran off the road laughing.

You are so right. You will not find two better people than Larry and Cathy. She is the epitome of strength.