Monday, December 3, 2007

Twin Living Christmas Tree

What a special Sunday night we had. We, being Erica, Adam, Lindsey, Randy and our freind Tiana went to NSFB to see the "Twin Living Christmas Tree". I have seen this progam many many times and I never get tired of it. It is a wonderful program. But this year it was really special. My sweet little niece and nephew were in it. They done a fantastic job. It was also a special treat, because NSFB did not charge for tickets this year. Which was a great idea. I highly recommend this drama. You will not be disappointed.
Of course, I think this is one was the best one yet. Yes, it probably is because Haley and Hunter where in it. But it also had a more special message. They did not do as much singing and dancing. (this play is like a broadway play) but it was more about the true meaning of Christmas.
Yes, it is great to be with freinds and family during the Christmas season, but that is not what it is all about. It is about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. If we didn't have Christmas then we would not have our salvation. That is the true meaning of Christmas. Yes I know the clerks in the stores will not wish me a "Merry Christmas", but I will wish them one, and I know the schools don't call it Christmas break anymore it is called Winter Break to be politically correct. Stuff the politically correct. My kids will be on Christmas Break and we will celebrate Christmas and we will wish those that we pass "Merry Christmas. Want you do the same?????


Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

">

No comments: