Saturday, December 1, 2007

Skeet Tournament




I was a little disappointed in the turn out today. However we did raise around $500.00. I can't be too disappointed. Still had a little time to have some fun, along with some of the kids. They had a great time, the weather was great for the skeet shooting.
I did some Christmas shopping today too. Did I mention I did some lastnight too. I love to shop. I don't even have to make purchases. However, I do have to be in the mood. I do love giving. I got my secret sister at church a really pretty Christmas plate. I know she is going to love it... It is high time for me to hit the bed- I want to make it to the 8:30 a.m. worship service and we are starting a new bible study in Sunday School, "Women of the Bible"- I will share these bible-studies with you- Until then.......

No comments: