Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Make a Mama Proud

Lindsey really racked up on the clothes this year. So, she decided she had to get rid of some of her other clothes. She had decided to give them to this teenage girl at church. This girl had 4 brothers and sisters and she does not have many clothes. She will be very grateful to get them.


Lindsey got it in gear last night and did in fact clean out her closet. I was impressed. I'm thinking I should have her clean out mine and Ericas too. Our closets are a mess. You know the look, more on the floor than in the closet. Yep, you know the look!!! We ran out of hangers. I will have to go purchase some more at the Wally World. But not today. We have gotten rid of the wire hangers. We hate them.... The only thing I can say they are good for is getting your keys out of a locked car. Not to mention any names, Erica!!! But you know who it is. Like 4 times in 1 week.

I snapped a few shots of Lindsey's new organized closet. I'm thinking maybe she needs to color code them...








I know you are probably thinking what is the big deal. Do you have a teenage daughter? If so, then you know what the big deal is.






Here is another shot of her hoodies, polos, shirts& pants







Lindsey was not monkeying around!!!!





Great Job



No comments: