Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a great Mother's Day this year!!!  My daughters are the greatest and I am so proud to be their mother.  I got the sweetest cards and some pretty awesome gifts. 

Erica got me diffuser set.  It is vanilla bean scented.. It smells so decadent.  It's a trio set which came with a candle and a car scent.  I opened the box today and I wanted to eat it..
Lindsey made me a beautiful quilt and pillow.  It is so pretty.. Lindsey has shocked me with her sewing skills.  She is pretty dang good.   She really has a talent with the sewing.  Her Dad and I went in together and bought her a sewing machine and she went right to work making me the quilt.  It was a surprise. You can see it has Happy Mother's Day sewn into it.  She had a little help with that and also.  It is up in the upper right hand corner and on the lower left corner it says Love Lindsey.
But more importantly I got to spend the whole day with them and my sisters.  I also got to spend time with my great nieces and nephews.  It was a great day I say.. I am such a blessed girl.. Oh yeah...

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I love that quilt and pillow! So cute! Maybe I need to get some sewing tips from Lu-Lu! HA! Great pictures!