Sunday, February 14, 2010

TRUST




Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)




5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;



6. in all your ways acknowledge him,


and he will make your paths straight.

Sometimes Most of the time we find it so hard to trust God.  It's not that we really don't think God knows what he is doing, it is just that we don't see the big picture.  I should probably say, that is a good thing.  When we lose someone close to us, it is so hard to trust God.. I mean does he not realize how much I am hurting?  Of course he does, and because I know that God knows, I can find peace in knowing that God loves me.. He knows what is best.. He wants us to be happy.. So, even though it is hard to let go and let God..  I am letting go.... Thank you for loving me and caring about me and my pain... I know it will heal.. I know I will be stronger one day.. I know that I am loved by you.  No matter how alone I feel.  I know you are right there....

No comments: