Thursday, December 24, 2009

Update on Jason


I have not updated the status of my dear friend Jason Williams who was diagnosed with Leukemia in June.  This has been a long battle for him and he is at his toughest fight right now.  He had the bone morrow transplant on November 6th.  His kind sister Ashlee  donated her bone marrow.  She was a perfect match for him.  Jason done so well after the transplant. But a few weeks after the transplant he started having problems.  He is very sick right now.  I talked to his mom last-night and while we were on the phone I could hear him moaning.  He was in so much pain.   He has a severe case of graph vs host in his liver and gut..  His mom is staying with him while his wife Lindsey   is home with there three children during Christmas. Lindsey and Jason have been in Charleston, SC for 2 months and Lindsey has not been home since they arrived in Charleston.  I'm glad she got to go home to be with her children..  I can only imagine how hard it has been for Lindsey.  I'm certain no matter what she does she feels guilty.  Guilty cause she is away from her children and guilty now because she is away from Jason.  While Lindsey is home I can say Jason is in great hands. Just as, while Lindsey is with Jason her children are in great hands with her parents. 
Please pray for my friend Jason...  He is in lot's of pain.. I also would like to request you to pray for his family.  Please pray for traveling graces as they travel back and forth to the hospital.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I left you a comment on my blog, but I haven't even mailed my christmas cards yet. If you get a chance, send me your new address.

Thanks for all your prayers and kind words. Love you girl!

THE WILLIAMS said...

Thanks Tammy...some people say that I should feel guilty for coming home and talking crap but hey until they walk in my shoes they cant say a thang...