Monday, December 28, 2009

Keurig


I scored one of these on Christmas Eve...  I must say it was my favorite present..  Because I love coffee.  It is now quick and easy..  Just the push of a button and in about 30 seconds flat I have a cup of java....aaaahhhhhh...  I can smell a cup now.. 

There are many different flavors on the market right now, and I want to try them all.  I have been searching on line and have found a variety pak..  They coffee is packed in K-Cups.  It is a single serving.  Just pop it in, push the button and when it finishes you just lift up the handle and toss the used K-cup. 
I am on the look out for one of these....




Isn't it to die for...  I know, I am a coffee junkie...  It is so nice to go out on the porch wrapped in my new snuggie (compliments of Erica & Adam) and sip on a hot cup of coffee.. It is so relaxing.  Now to go with it, Erica and Adam also bought me a fire pit-- but it uses propane .  Check it out right here.




So if you are in the neighborhood,  stop by and we can relax on the porch with a nice warm cup of coffee(it even makes hot chocolate if thats what your prefer) we can sit by the fire pit and laugh a little bit.   Sometimes that is all we need to rid ourselves of all the stress in life..

I'm checking out of here, but I hope you enjoyed the post..  If not, then don't come back,,,tehehe..


No comments: