Friday, July 25, 2008

Justin Turns 18

July is the Bday month for many of my family members. Let's see, well July is my birthday month as well. There is Me, Amy, Jeff, Lauren, Benny, & Frankie. forgive me if I left someone off. Oh yes, of course, July is also Justin's birthday. He turned 18 on the 24th.



Justin is very special to me. I have alot of empathy for Justin. His life has not been an easy one. Those who know him, know he has lost some very dear people in his life. He struggles daily with making the right decisions. He seems to not make good choices, which has gotten him into some trouble. If only people knew this kid has had it rough. He is such a kid at heart but he is in a mans body, and I mean a big man... LOL.....


He was such a good sport on his bday. He wore the stupid hat and tie that Candy and I picked up for him at the "Dollar Tree". Candy made him a "cookie cake" for his bday. We went by Fuji and got his favorite, and Candy, me and Erica headed to his house to celebrate his bday. I think he really enjoyed himself. We made him feel special. His mom had to work, and she has been out of work for several months and didn't really have the money to do anything for his birthday.


I pray for Justin daily, and I pray he will wake up one day and decide this is the day I turn my life around. I will never give up on him, and will hold him close to my heart and continue to love him no matter what. I made some pretty dumb choices myself when I was 18, I was just lucky that I never got into the things he did. It was in front of me but I had the strength to walk away from it.. Happy Birthday Justin!! I love you very much!!


Justin really enjoyed getting to spend his special day with his favorite cousin"Erica". They have a bond, and even though Erica is only a couple of years older than him, he really looks up to her.

No comments: