Monday, February 11, 2008

10 Things I am Grateful 4

1. Casey finally got a job!!

2. Jeffrey spent the weekend with us, and he is doing good.

3. Erica let Lindsey and her friends hang out at her house Saturday night...

4. Mama is still doing good.

5. Jane came home to take care of mama for a couple of weeks. She is leaving Thursday:(

6. Daryl had a succesful fund raiser with his Valentines banquet!! Which was awesome....

7. I got to eat supper with some of my most cherished people Sunday night after church.

8. For the series of sermoms Pastor Hall is doing on "Raising a G-rated family in a Un-Rated world.

9. We had beautiful weather this past weekend

10. I am getting to walk my calories off each day with Lisa, Candy, & Jane. We have a great time.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

We are glad that we got to see you this weekend, too!
#10 - Can you walk off a few of my calories, too? I would be ever so grateful!!! :)