Saturday, December 8, 2007

Today I am Grateful.....

* That Jesus died on the cross to save me

* To have 2 wonderful kids

* That Erica is happy and has found a Christian young man that loves her very much

* To be able to see my mom whenever I want to.

* To have loved my brother Todd and know that I have no regrets

* To have a great job with great benefits

* To belong to a loving church

* To have a special friend named "Rooter"

* To have 6 wonderful sisters

* For Rhonda, Kayren & Wes my prayer partners

* For the teenagers at church

* That Lindsey has a good Christian friend

* That James Henderson is the youth minister at Eden

* That I got to see snow on Thursday in West Virginia.

* That I don't live where it snows all the time in the winter months

* That Randy is a great dad

* That Ernie gives me kisses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sneaky little thing you...why didn't you tell me you had a blog! I enjoyed reading it! Keep 'em coming! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

You sneaky little thing you...why didn't you tell me you had a blog! I enjoyed reading it! Keep 'em coming! Love you!!!

THE WILLIAMS said...

well well miss tammy has a blog...good i have some more reading materials....love your blogs....love you!!!