Monday, November 5, 2007

Update on Mom

Mama is finally doing better. The medicine they have her on is helping her. She is getting back to her old self. She makes conversation now, tries to read. She is watching some TV now. Her favorite is Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. The ladies who care for her are so good to her. I see them as God's angels. They have been a huge part of her healing process. We are so use to caring for her that it has been hard to let them do it. I know mama as been a blessing to these nurses as well. She is so kind to them...

God is so good! He has brought us through so much. I know mama is exactly where she needs to be. God knew me and my other siblings that care for mama needed the rest. Not only physically but mentally as well. I simply think of Psalms 23 when I think about what we have been through and how we got through. God will never let us down. He restores our soul, Just as my blog states, I am drinking from my saucer. My cup is surely running over.
Until next time....

No comments: