Saturday, December 15, 2007

Auction

What a shock to my body being out in the cold weather last night. It was down right nippy. We had our last fund raiser for the year and it actually turned out pretty good. We had a spaghetti supper and then an auction. I do not have the final tally yet, but I would say we raised close to $1200.00. Which was a great help. We are very close to meeting our goal. Here we come Orlando.....I can't wait.. I am very excited about being able to spend some quality time with some of the youth.

Who will give me $10.00, Now who will give me $11.00, could be heard from our Pastor. He done a great job. Maybe he has found his second calling.... We really did not have that much to auction off, but he has a gift of driving up the cost of what we did have. Hats off to your Pastor Hall.

I am totally exhausted and am ready to hit the sack. The youth really helped out tonight. Thanks to JaMichael, Adam R, Brandon H, Katelyn, Harley, & Jessie. These guys worked hard tonight and I was very impressed.

To Taylor, Lindsey, Tianna, Sara, Tara, Presley, Scottie & Zac- You guys are great too. I know you have already raised your money and it was pretty sweet for you guys to come out and support the others. James done a great job with the auction.... This is a really good fund raiser. Who would have thought....

Untill next time.....

No comments: