Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blogging

I have not blogged in a while.  I really have not been in the mood.  I always get down in the dumps depressed or whatever you want to call it when there is a season change.  Mama passed away almost two years ago and I still miss her so much.  I have so many questions for her...  I look at how my life is in a turmoil and I wonder what advise she would have given me.  I always wanted her to be so proud of me. 

I know we all have to face death of our loved ones but it seems in the past 5 years I have lost so many people that I love..  I want to pick up the phone and call them all..  My mom, dad, brother, sister, Jason, Scott & Johnny.  I wonder what they would be doing now if they were alive.  We all have to learn how to deal with death.  It is not easy.. It is very hard.  I do love to talk about my loved ones... That is how I deal with it and how I keep there memories...  Some people had rather not talk about it, but I am an open person and I don't like to carry things by myself.  I like to call on others to help me carry my burdens and my hurts and my concerns.

I have still been couponing and have gotten some fabulous deals.  I just havn't blogged about them..  Heading to Publix and I know I will get some good buys..  I may feel like blogging about it later. 

I hope each one of you who is reading this has a very blessed day...

No comments: