Friday, March 26, 2010

Five Question Friday!!

1. Did you past your drivers test on the first try?   I did pass my driver's test on the first try... Of course I was 21 years old... I had to try for my learners permit 3 times.. Yes... 3 times. 

2. What is your most embarassing moment??  Wow, there is not one most embarrassing moment that sticks out in my mind.  However, when I was a sophmore in high school, I used to sneak my older sisters clothes..  This particular time I was sneaking her cowboy boots to wear to school and it was dark in her closet and I felt around and grab the shoes, when I got to school I had 2 different boots on..  My mom would not come and get me so I had to wear them all day..

3.  What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?  Hmmm, My life is not interesting enough to be on Oprah.   I could stand to lose a little weight, but really not that much.. So  I guess that strikes out Biggest Loser..  I love What not to Wear..  So, I guess it is What not to wear..  Look out Stacey and Clinton...LOL

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?  Well, I could sit here and Lie and say well, I have to be satisfied how God made me so I would not ever have plastic surgery but as I said it would be a lie..  Let's see I would start with my nose.  I inherited my honker from my moms side..  Which is long and crooked... I would love to have some reconstuctive surgery on my eye brow..  I was involved in a car accident in 1990 and I almost lost my left eye lid...  It is a mess...  It took most of my eye brow off..  It is a mess needless to say...

5.  What are your favorite jeans to wear?  Wow--  I have losts of jeans, and I really could not name a favorite.  I have several favorites..  I love my New York jeans.....  I love my skinny jeans....  Oh I love them all....


http://www.fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I love your answers!

Your blog is precious!

René (aka Tweeter Bug) said...

I love your answer to #2. Oh the things our parents put us through (or so we thought!!) lol