Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ten Things I am Thankful for on Thursday




1. I am thankful for Erica & Lindsey
2. I am thankful that Erica is getting paid to go back to school.
3. I am thankful for my lovely sisters
4. I am thankful that today I still have a job.
5. I am thankful that Jason was so loved, and that his family saw how much he was loved by his friends.
6. I am thankful for all the memories I have of Jason Williams.
7. I am thankful that God does not answer all of our prayers.
8. I am thankful that my friend Daryl has a full-time job now...
9. I am thankful that the snow and ice are gone (for right now)
10.I am thankful that I have some awesome people in my life..

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I am thankful for you. You have always been so supportive. I am also glad Daryl has a full-time job now, too!
hehehe