Thursday, February 11, 2010

Publix Trip 2/11/2010

As I posted yesterday, I had plans to return to Publix and stock up again.  I got everything on my list except the yogurt.  They were none in sight.  They actually only had two kinds the day before, Key Lime and Peach which are not my favorite, but I do like them.. 


I got all of the above for $20.90.  I saved $58.10..
2 OceanSpray Cranbery grape juice
3 bags of Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
2 bottle of Excedrin
2 Kens Marinade & Sauce
2 boxes of Orville Redinbacker Popcorn
2 boxes of Fruit Loops
2  2-pak of Country Crock
3 Betty Crocker Icing
2 bottles of Lysol Kitchen Cleaner
2 bottles of Lysol Multi-surface cleaner
2 paks of Keebler Cookies
1 Crystal Light on the Go



2 comments:

Ashlee said...

YOU ROCK, SISTER! I need to get to Publix!

TamiWard said...

Randy said he saw you and you were heading there. I saved over 160.00 this week... I am definitely stock-piling..LOL.. It is so much fun..