Monday, February 22, 2010

Food Lion- 2/22/2010

I was reading here today and saw some awesome closeout deals at Food Lion.  I gathered up my coupons and made the trip.  I had to go to two different Food Lions to find what I was looking for.  But I did very well


My first stop I purchased  1 box of Trix and 1 box of Cocoa Puffs, and two refills for the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

Ceral was $3.69 BOGO making it $1.65 each x MQ $1.00 off 2
final price of $1.15 each
Scrubbing Bubbles were marked down to $1.95 regular price of $4.49 x MQ BOGO
The coupon took off $4.49 so I ended up paying 0 for the refills with an .59 overage.

Total cost$ 2.06 includeing tax
Total Savings-$13.50


I stopped by the other Food Lion because the first one I stopped at did not have any of the Automatic Shower Cleaners which were marked down too.





I purchased a gallon of Milk, Diet Coke, and 2 automatic shower cleaners.

Milk- $2.49
Diet Coke-$.99
Shower Cleaner-$7.99 and I had a MQ-$7.00- making it .99 each
Shower cleaner was marked down from $16.99

Total paid- $6.83
Savings of $31.43


2 comments:

Ashlee said...

you go sister!

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Where'd all you thrifty women learn how to do this? I can't even remember to pick up a Sunday paper to see the adds and get the coupons!