Thursday, June 4, 2009

Things change quickly

I am still in shock at the news that I heard yesterday. I wish I could wake up and find out this is all a dream. I have questions that don't have answers. I don't understand things. The only thing I know for sure is that God is in control. For some reason he chose Jason to go through this valley. He is only 25 years old and he has 3 small children.

God has shown me so many times how quickly things can change, and I must say he knows what he is doing. He don't make mistakes. I just pray Jason realizes that... I know it is hard for a 25 year old to have that much faith. Because I am 43 years old and my faith grows daily. I do know at the age of 25 I don't think I could have went through what Jason is facing. I know he is a strong person, but I also know he is human and he don't understand all that is going on and he is scared.

Please just pray for him!! Pray that the right people will say the right words to him to encourage him, to make him feel he can do this.. Pray for angels to surrond him.. Pray for strength, pray for his mother, and his wife and there three young boys..

No comments: